Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I had fun talking about the past just now during English period with A,H,A.
I been wondering how it actually resolve. Hmmm. I can't seem to get the facts right.
I wonder why? Maybe it is not meant to be remembered.
Hahaha. Those childish days. The quarrels/misunderstanding/stupid stuffs.
But the most importantly we are no longer in bad terms. I'm grateful of that actually.
Yeah!

TO YOU:
Is there a motive behind it?
Are you just stabbing us from the back?
Can we ever trust you again?

I know I'm not suppose to jump into conclusion without any evidence.
But it was done right infront of my own eyes. Prove me if I'm wrong.

I don't think I'm going.
The more I see, the more angry I will be.


Another 5 more days to N Level and I'm not yet prepare.
Oh no! Oh God! Oh my!
I'm starting with 2 essays for 1 day. Overall 6 essays.
I hope I can manage the pressure.

This will be my last update until the 9th of September.
Which also means after the english paper end.

I can't wait for outings.
I'm craving for donuts, waffles, Mcdonalds, Bubble Tea and many more.

Breaking fast soon! Now its 6.20pm. I can't wait to eat!
Lontong! My stomach is already grumbling now.

Before this post get any longer.
I better stop.
That's all for now people.
ByeBye :)

No comments: