Now I'm regretting it. Yeah, thought of studying but the mood isn't there.
Oh no. 9 more days to N Level and I'm still not making any progress.
What's wrong with me?!
I'm rotting all alone in my room.
Sis working.
Mum & Dad went out.
Bro sleeping.
I'm left alone rotting by myself.
I want to go out!
There's no nice story/drama on TV!
Boo!
Monday come faster please.
I can't wait! Yeah!Yeah!
That reminds me, I have to buy more batteries for my camera!
Ohh, did I tell you I got a polaroid picture in my wallet! Thanks to Syaza's polaroid camera.
I love it.
I got a card from Mr Lim it says :
Success does not consist in never making blunders, but in never making the same one a second time.
I just love the quote above.
I have always wanted to got to Sec 5.
But I know the environment will surely change. The people and the teachers.
Why must Secondary school life leaves so many memories.
For 4 years of secondary school life, I have met many sort of people.
2 years is just not enough to get to know each other.
But whatever it is, Life has to go on.
That's all for now.
ByeBye.
P/S: Been here all along so why can't you see.
No comments:
Post a Comment