Yeah, I enjoy today very much. Why?
Cousins, Uncles and Aunties. But I'm partly sad because not all I get to meet.
They left before I reached grandma's house..:(
But most importantly, I love today. Oh ya, today was a record breaking.
Haha. Nearly 30 or more, people came to my house on the first day of Hari Raya.
It never happened actually, this year was the first.
Most of them was grandma's sisters,brothers and their family.
And I was the one who's tired after serving them drinks. YES ME!
I have no problem doing that actually. Haha.
I can't wait for the following days to come.
I want to meet the others too.
And Tuesday, SCHOOL!
Oh no! Nevermind, 24th is Graduation Day!
And it marks the end of school for us!! Yeah
Oh wait, there's still N Level exams unfinished.
To be specific another 15 more days!
I have not done with Hist and Comb. Science yet. Oh no!
I have to finished history by this week! Science by next week!
If it makes you feel bad, I'm sorry.
If I was over-reacting, blame me, I'm sorry.
If I wasn't a good friend, I'm sorry.
If I didn't reply your messages, I'm sorry.
If I made you disappointed, I'm sorry.
I don't know why I couldn't just reply you.
I'm sorry, friend.
That's all for now.
See you people in the next post.
ByeBye.
P/S: Sorry for not being a good friend.
I need at least 12hrs of sleeping.
No comments:
Post a Comment