Wednesday, September 30, 2009

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

This will be my last update till the N Level's ends.
Which is next week , 9th October.
I want to go to school tomorrow. Yeah.

Studying history now. Yes. Studying!
I'm just wasting time doing nothing this few days. "Slap me".
My aim is to finish with history by today and then proceed to Comb. Science.
I'm wasting my time right now. Yes, updating this blog.
Actually not wasting time, I'm taking a break.
Yes, I got 1 1/2 more chapter to go.
Only 2 chapters for History. Read through for the rest of the chapters.

Uploaded the pictures in multiply. So feel free to grab it. 360 pictures altogether.
Have patience looking at them. Hehe.

Sis bought me purple colour casing for my itouch.
It looks nice. :)

I want to go out today.
I want to drink my favourite drink.
I want to eat my favourite food.
I want to wear my favourite slippers.

That's all for now.
See you after the N Level's.
ByeBye :)

P/S: There's no use to be angry over the past.
It wasn't suppose to happen that way.
I'm not blaming you for the cause of it.

No comments: