Haha. Why? Because I were busy sleeping and were too tired to get up.
Woke up at 3pm. This is the first time I woke up around that time.
This is all due to last night outing with classmates. It was a blast.
Not all turned up, only 16 turned up including the boys.
Reached home at 1130pm yesterday.
Let's talked about yesterday outing. I had to wait for 40minutes for the peeps to reach my bus-stop.
Yes, 40minutes! Took 67 off to Geylang. Azilah booked table for 16 people.
Yesterday was the first time breaking fast with the 4C people. After finished eating went to the open field opposite Mr Teh Tarik. Joke around and took pictures too. Then walked to the Bazaar one whole round since we can't make up our mind where to go. Someone suggested the Grandlink to play pool. We walked past City Plaza and reached Grandlink. Played pool nearly 2hrs. The fun part was seeing them playing pool.
Some played "asal boleh hentam" (anyhow play) and some hit the ball and it ended on the foor. Haha.
It cost nearly $38+. My first expression was "WHAT?HOW MUCH?" . Well it is worth it for the fun.
Now, let the pictures do the talkings:
There's many more pictures but I'm too lazy to post every single picture. For those you want the pictures, wait for your turn, I will be passing around 2 thumbdrives on Monday :) & I will be uploading it in facebook. Come find me :)
That's all for now.
See you in the next post.
ByeBye!
P/S: CLASSMATES ROCKS! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment