I LOVE THEM :D
Today was spent mostly outside.
I just love today.
3 reasons that makes me happy.
Want to know? Nope, not going to tell you! Bluek :P
Eventhough yesterday was the last day of school, yet today I still met so many springfielders.
Yeah. I can't wait to go Jalan Raya with classmates!! Monday, come faster!
I hope all of them turn up. I want to see them in baju kurung. Hehe.
I want to go attack all of their houses. Yeah! Eat all their cookies and food.
My appetite seems to be changing since yesterday.
I don't know why. I have no mood to eat so much food like I always do.
I eat one/two meals a day. What's wrong with me? I don't know.
Stress I guess. So many things in my mind. Everything is so messy.
If only I could shout it out loud.
I want to go to the Beach!
I want to eat ice-cream!
I want to shout out loud!I got my Itouch back from Aisha.
Yeah. Eh, I can still smell your perfume on my hand.
So strong. Bau sabon! Hehe.
Thanks for today. You know who you are :D
Appreciate it a lot.
THANKYOU THANKYOU VERY, VERY MUCH!!
That's all for now.
See you people.
ByeBye. :)
P/S: Thanks for TODAY! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment