Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Letting the tears roll down my face.
Why can't you simply understand?
People have feelings too.
I have no time to take care the feelings of someone unappreciated.
Yes, you may be someone older but as someone older you should be more matured.
Not be someone selfish and all you love to do is get angry then scold and nag.
Yes, its your job to correct me if I'm in the wrong but in a correct manner.
Not making me lose my temper and I have the urge to shout at you back.
I know I'm supposed to respect you but do I get the respect back.
I may sound abit rude here but I'm letting out all the feelings in my heart.
I won't feel down forever, it is just the matter of time for this heart to heal.

School was fine. Nothing much happened though.
Maybe getting the CP. But not confirm yet. I can't wait to see it!
Should I buy the nitendo DS? It is so tempting. All the games in it makes me go crazy.
If I were to buy one, I have to wait for Hari Raya to $$$$$. But first I have to get my specs first.
Both will cost around 300bucks. Woo, that's alot of money.
5 more days!!! Yeah, I can't wait to eat all types of food/cookies/snacks. :P

I'm supposed to be studying right now. And to be specific the whole of this week to focus on history.
But I can't get my study mood yet. Maybe I'll just read through the chapters first then write down the essays.

That's all for now.
ByeBye.

P/S: If this is what you want, then be it this way.

No comments: