Friday, September 18, 2009


I miss this.

Currently having headache.
Yes,it hurts. But I want to go out with sis later.
I'm still going out no matter what. After so long not spending time doing some shopping.
Tampines it is! Yeah!
I'm craving for so many food. :(
I want to eat all of that after fasting ends. Tomorrow last day.
Oh ya, did I tell you guys, I having period again during the fasting month. Twice. :(
There goes my fasting. 10days total of not fasting. Hey at least I have a valid reason.

School was such a bore for the first 5 periods.
First was PE, I don't have anything to say about it but one word can describe it, actrocious!
Sorry friends, I didn't answer back when you asked what's wrong with me. SORRY!
Second was Physics, luckily I have someone to save me from being the only sole. Thanks friend.
I understand physics better now. Thanks Teacher.
After recess was Maths lesson, didn't do any of the worksheet. Slacked for two whole periods.

I need Heaven's and Earth Green Tea.
2 more days to Hari Raya.
17 more days to the next N Level papers!

That's for now.
See you people.
ByeBye :)

P/S: MOOD SWINGING.
Whatever lah eh, friend!

No comments: