No!!! I don't want to have one.
I'm sure people around me will shed tears. This will make me want to cry too.
One tissue box tomorrow!
Tomorrow will be the last day of classmates. :(
Talking about classmates, someone really have to spoil my mood towards ending of school.
THANKS S HOLE! YOU REALLY HAVE TO SPOIL EVERYTHING. GTH!
I thought since this was the last year, why don't we just enjoy the moments together as a class?
I don't understand people who
Self-centered people. Only care about their own feelings.
I shall stop talking about this topic.
I can't wait to Jalan Raya with some classmates!
Yeah, I can't wait to enter each house and taste their cookies. :P
I want to make it a memorable one.
Hari Raya was great. I didn't go out during the 2nd and 3rd day because I was LAZY!
I'm too lazy to iron the baju kurung and all other stuffs. I prefer people to come to my house.
I need to start studying already. I have to admit that I was a totally lazy ass when it comes to study during this period of time especially Hari Raya. Too tired serving drinks.
But I have to stop lazing around because N LEVEL IS 12 DAYS FROM NOW!
I have a lot to cover. Both Comb Science and History. And other subjects too. :"(
That's all for now.
See you people.
ByeBye ..
P/S: S HOLE!
Coughing !!
No comments:
Post a Comment