Sunday, September 13, 2009

I can't wait to go to KL! Woohoo.

Yes, I'm supposed to be studying right now instead here I'm blogging.
Yeah, so far I have started with maths yesterday.
My Saturday was spent sleeping, baking cookies, watching tv and study at night.

Today bake another cookie. Now I can't wait for Hari Raya! 7 more days!
Thought of giving ahead start with history but the mood hasn't come yet.
Probably the whole of next week specially for history.
I have not yet finished the holiday homeworks. OH NO!
I'll try to finish up what I can manage today.

I was blog-hopping and found my ex-primary schoolmates blogs.
Everybody seem so matured now.

I can't wait to go to school tomorrow. There's gazillion stories to tell everyone.
Hahaha. No lah, it was a lie. I just can't wait to see people in school.
Especially the everydays and many more!

22 more days to the next 'N' Level Paper.

That's all for now.
See you people in the next post.
ByeBye :D

P/S: I realise you are not that extremely bad but what you have done, I'll never forget!

No comments: