Sunday, September 27, 2009



Finally I started studying! Yeah! Clap hands.
Start off with physics since I'm quite weak in that subject.
I can't believe I'm not done with history yet.
I'll give history a later start. I'm not in the mood for Comb. Humanities now.
Focusing on Science, Maths and FnN.

People coming to my house later but I'm still unsure who.
Hmmm. Let's just wait and see. :)
Jalan Raya tomorrow with classmates, Woohoo!
I can't wait seriously. Excited.
Since most of them want to see me wear baju kurung, tomorrow is the day.
Haha. On second thought I should think what to wear tomorrow. Hmm.....
Pink,Brown,Blue,Gray or what??? What colour?

I'm having mix feelings right now.
I don't know why. I can't sort things out.

That's all for now.
I want to continue studying people.
ByeBye.

P/S: Is it all because of me?
I'm speechless.

No comments: