Haha. Yes, I had to rain again today. :'( :'(
Let out the problems out of my heart again today since The Everydays wanted to hear it.
I was so much relieve today. Thanks H and The Everydays for being there when I was feeling down.
I don't how I will be without them. I'm at the weakest part of me right now. Sensitiveness and Anger.
My heart will heal soon. Don't worry. With them around, I will rock on! :)
School was great today because we got our CLASS PHOTO! I'm loving it already.
Bought 7 of the photos. I paid the most. Haha.
I had too, so that they(classmates) will always be in my memory.
Slacked for most of the subjects. Did only a few questions on maths for the whole day.
Spent most of the time talking with The Everydays.
The last period, I had to do something stupid and now it hurts alot.
My left thigh is in pain everytime I press it or lying down facing my left side. :(
Went home super extra early today and spent 3hrs of sleeping like nobody's business.
19 more days to Comb. Science and History!
4 more months!! Yeah!
That's all for now I guess.
See you people.
ByeBye:)
P/S: I believe everything happens for a reason.
No comments:
Post a Comment