Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Yeah! N Level ended for this month only!
Another 26 more days to the next paper.
Which is Phy/Chem and Hist on the same day!
Totally wrong! Both on the same day?!

I will be starting on History tomorrow since I learnt my mistake not to study last minute for papers like History & Social Studies.
So I'm giving special attention on Hist since I have no confidence in passing my SS.

How was it? It was terrible. I was struggling towards the last 15minutes with the sbq not answering all fully. I was totally disappointed. Oh God. Nevermind it ended anyway. There's still other papers to focus on.

Comments on the papers that were done today, tues and monday.
Malay paper was manageable but I think there's something wrong with my compo.
SS, I have stated above.
English paper, paper 1 and 2 was average because there are a few parts I couldn't the answer especially the cloze passage.

Outing tomorrow with classmates. Breaking fast.
I thought of not going. Shhhh.. Don't let anyone see this especially THE 2 A's. Hehehe.
But thinking back, I think I should go for the sake of some people. :)
Only 3 of The Everydays people going tomorrow. If I didn't go then only 2.
1 less minah to disturb. Haha. Don't let H see this.
Don't worry, I have make up my mind of going tomorrow like I said in previous sentences.

I don't know what's wrong with this blogger. I can't upload a picture, I can't change the colour and the font size and many more. Wth.
Sorry if I make some of you wait for the pictures.

Today is my off day from studies.
Fried Macaroni and fried chicken made me full.
GREEN TEA! After so long not drinking that drink.
Yeah! I can't wait tomorrow. Bringing the big camera along tomorrow.
Woohoo. SNAP here and there. :D

That's all for now.
I better stop before this post gets longer and word-y.
See you peeps on the next post. Lets hope I can upload pictures.
ByeBye :)

P/S: Let's have some fun.

No comments: