Thursday, September 24, 2009




Graduation day was average. Didn't cry in the end.
Yeah, I was laughing all along. It was so funny.
And the video which Mr Kok did was quite good but they cut it short and I don't know why.
It was solemn ceremony. But overall I did enjoy myself in the hall especially with The Everydays around.
They make me laugh my ass out.

After the ceremony, there was food serve in the canteen.
I didn't eat anything since we are having a small gathering after that.
Only drank half a cup of fruit punch. Yeah. And I wasn't in the mood to eat at that point of time.
When the gathering was about to start, I could not wait. There were 5 box of pizza and fried chickens.
I was quite full when it comes to the 2nd pizza. Took pictures with the Cikgu Nor.
I will be uploading all the pictures in Facebook probably today. So check it out.
And I have created Multiply. It's the same name as my blog, unscrabblemyworld.multiply.com :)
Go humans, go grab your pictures there :D

I'm in love with my personal diary. I think it is because of the pages.

I'm thinking about so many stuffs and everything seems to be mess up.
I can't think straight and I need to let it out!

That's all for now.
See you.
ByeBye.
P/S: Awkward Silence.

No comments: