Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I was browsing through old pictures.
Oh God, I miss the moments so much. Really much. :(
Let the past be history.

School was fine.
Finally get to eat the food in the canteen. Woohoo! :D
Lessons was as boring as ever except for some.
Didn't attend history lesson because I couldn't resist the smell of the room.
I felt like vomitting. Yes, it nearly coming out. Luckily I went out to get fresh air.
Sat infront of G.O for whole 2 periods.

Went lunch at KFC then off to do a little bit of studying.
We end up talking about stuffs. Haha.
While we were talking, there was this freaking disgusting bug crawling on my specs.
I freak out like some crazy girl. It was super disgusting.
At first I thought it was my hair then I felt uneasy so I took off my specs.
The brave soul among us was Milo, she smash the bug using a book. Power!

Yes, I'm not okay.
It's all your fault. Must it always be you.
What's the problem with you?
I just don't understand you.
Whatever lah eh.

Yeah, ordered pizza for dinner.
And I have to pay for it but it's like once a year.
So nevermind. Plus mum and dad not at home.
Another Yeah!!

I want to watch vcd.
So yeah, that's all for now.
ByeBye.

P/S: I miss those moments! :(

No comments: