Let's do a little bit of rewind. Press the button >REWIND<
Yeah, firstly met up Azilah. Waited for her almost 10mins at her busstop!
Luckily she appeared before I could send a "angry" sms to her.
Took 65 off to Tampines to meet the rest of the people.
Waited for the rest to arrive.
First house was Irfan's house then Amirul's , I love the swing in his house + the wind! So peaceful.
Sufyan's house next then followed by Firdaus's. Then Afiq. R's house. Next was Hadila's house.
Then MY house. Up next was Hamizan's then Azilah's then Dandarah's then Roshan's was the last house.
Most of the house served us food including my house. Yes, everybody was so full by the last house.
So many incident happened yesterday.
I was forced to wear "BLUE" colour eye-liner! The minahs put it on me.
I nearly tripped off.
I nearly quarrel with people.
Was pissed off with some.
& MANY MORE.
My legs felt like breaking apart.
My neck hurts a lot, Thanks to the medicated oil, the pain decreased.
My feet was hurting me due to the walking(s).
My back hurts.
It was great but only towards the ending, some really have to spoil my mood.
Yes. "SOME".
But I'm not regretting yesterday's because I enjoy it very much.
Like someone said "It's not good to be regretful". :))
Took cab home. And took almost 9hrs of sleep. How peaceful is that.
Pictures are up at facebook. Otw for multiply. So check it out people.
Thought of going to school today for chemistry lesson but mum told me to follow her to Geylang.
Bought many stuffs from there. Bought new malay novel.
Yes, just now was the first time I step into the NEW Geylang Market.
Excited to max. Much more cleaner and more environmental friendly.
Took cab home. & Ate Rojak Bandung.
I'm starting to miss people already. Yes almost the whole bunch of friends.
I miss the talkings, the eatings, the gossipings, the quarrellings, the mis-understandings and many more!
I want to talk/laugh/tease/hi-5/handshakes with them.
I missed school so much. The environment, the people and the teachers.
I want to go to school.
Next week will be the last week. Then it's the time to holiday and be stress free!
I can't wait for the last paper to end on 9 October! YEAH!
But now I'm stressed because I haven't start on other subjects yet. Oh no.
That's all for now.
See you people.
ByeBye.
P/S: If I was a bit of carried away by anger,
I'm sorry.

No comments:
Post a Comment