HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!
Hope you like the card made by US!
WE LOVE YOU! :)
They have been a great teachers throughout this years.
For Mr. Omar, Happy Retirement and May God Bless You :)
Celebrated Teachers Day today.
Showed a video specially dedicated to Mr Omar.
The only error thing is there were no song played but overall I think the class like it.
Pictures taken and will be making a graduation video for the class. Woohoo.
The thing I was quite sad is because not the whole class came but still it was fun.
Went study at airport.
As usual, I can't concentrate and wasn't in the mood to study. Haha
Went home around 4pm. And took a nap for 2 precious hours. Woke up just before breaking fast.
I was tired the night before as I get to sleep only 3hrs!
There's no school tomorrow.
Best!Best!Best! This means I'm getting my 12hrs of sleep. Yeah!
I can't wait for the next outing.
I have not yet start revision for the 'N's.
Shall start tomorrow on SS.
I think we will be getting our report slip for prelims on Friday?!
That's all for now.
ByeBye:)
P/S: The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt within the heart.
~Helen Keller
~Helen Keller
No comments:
Post a Comment