Friday, October 2, 2009



Surprise Post! Hahaha.
Yes, I said the previous post was the last but I couldn't stay away from the computer.
Arh! Nevermind. Might as well I just update this blog of mine. :)

Went to school yesterday & today.
Yes, I got to see the peeps after so long not meeting and talking.
I just love school. But next week will be the last week. :(
Ohh wait, YEAH!!!!! No more school after next week.
Let's Party after the N's!

I want to go shopping, beach, jogging, cycling and movies!
I can't wait! Make 9Oct come faster please.
I want the N's to end! It is making me more nervous as the day gets closer.
3 more days to Comb. Science and History paper. Ready? No, I'm not. WTH.
I want to finish history by today. Must finish before Nur Kasih starts! Yeah!

I don't know why, I just don't feel like talking to you today.
Is it because of my feelings or it is just ego?
Yes, blame me for being too ego.
But to tell you the fact, I really miss you, friend. How? :(
You should know who you are.

I'm pissed with someone. WTH.
For me to know, for you to find out who!

That's all for now, I guess.
See you on the 9th October!
ByeBye. :)

P/S: When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life a thousand reasons to smile.

No comments: