Monday, June 1, 2009

ICE-CREAM :D

I MISS EATING ICE-CREAM AT PP!!!! :'(

'O' level MT paper was doable.
I'm just expecting B3, even better if its A1 or A2.
I don't know about the composition.
Not so confident although I managed to finish it.
But hmm..
Nevermind, it already ended anyway.

There's extra classes for the this week,next week&the following week.
Wth, its like going to school like that.
No point having June holidays if there's extra class.
Boring. My precious time will be mostly spend at school.

I have been cycling for the past 3days.
&I'll do it everyday(optional) incase I felt bored at home.
I just find it fun to cycle & to feel the wind breeze.
Care to join anybody?
Haha.
Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough has been my life saver.
Spoon licking good. :P
Hahaha.
Not going to extra class tomorrow due to some reason.
1. I don't feel like going
2. I have my own reason why I don't want to attend tomorrow's class.
3. All of the above.
Choose one.
No.3 :D
Hahahahahahaha.
I bored right now.
&I have nothing else to write about.
So that's all for today's post :D
ByeBye:)

No comments: