Friday, June 5, 2009

Most favourite flavour of donuts! SUGAR!

Can I have donuts for my birthday?
A thousand of it. :D
Haha. Wait long long.
A way long.

Today had extra class for SS & Phy.
Phy was not fun at all.
Revise chapter on PE & KE.
One of the chapters I hate.
Change topic.

Went lunch at Bedok Interchange.
Mee Soto from Inspirasi.
&&&&Had my favourite donut.(picture above)
Hmmmmmmmmm......:dP

Went home after that.
&Found out my old spec, one of the lense drop off.
&no where to be found.
Lucky there's 2 extra specs for home use.
I kind of missing the old one :'( .
Never mind its broken anyway.
Used the spare specs & headache attack me.
I'm not use to using specs which I haven't use for a gazillion years.
No lah, actually 2 years.
I felt weird for awhile but I'll get used to it. :)

Ate dinner.
Mum cooked Mee soup.
Again MEE!
Now I'm sick of noodles already.

So here I'm blogging to kill boredom.
Sis is working now, will be back around 11.
I'm all alone in the bedroom.
But I'm enjoying the wind breeze. Cooling.

Going jogging tomorrow.
Woohoo!
Go!Go!Go! :D
Mcdonalds for breakfast, Please? :DD
Hotcakes!!

Mum said I'll have to wait till next week to get my Hp change.
Don't mind waiting. I have a lot of time to choose which phone attracts me. :D

Elder brother is really kind nowadays.
I don't know why.

Okay,shall not elaborate any further.
That's all for this post.
See you in the next post. :D
ByeBye:)
P/S : Donuts for my birthday! :DDDDDD

No comments: