I know, I know, I should be studying for tomorrow's paper.
So wth am I doing here?
Just taking a break from the peribahasa,frasa berbunga & the other relevant things.
I'm so freaking nervous for tomorrow's paper.
Taking the 'O' level MT paper.
Okay lets change topics.
Last day of school was great.
Received prize for top 3 position in class.
Watch movie, MONSTERS VS ALIENS 3D.
It was so cool.
&yesterday was my second time watching 3D.
The first time was in Primary school when we had an excursion.
It was so hilarious.
Rating 9/10.
I like the part when Gallaxhar say "LAME"
Hahaha.
Saturday was awesome.
Dad finally bought me a bicycle.
Woohoo.I was overjoy:D
&Brother bought me slipper.
THANKS, THE BOTH OF YOU. :D
Today was spent mostly at home.
But I did ride my bicycle around the neighbourhood.
It was relaxing & at the same time relaxing my legs.
The wind breeze + the hot sun.
I enjoy every second of it.
There's people in the living room now.
My aunt&uncle from my father side.
June holidays will be spent mostly for school.
But only for the first 3weeks of the June holidays.
The last week maybe for releasing stress week :D..
That's all for now.
Shall continue studying for tomorrow's paper.
ByeBye:)
P/S : JUNE HOLIDAYS:D
No comments:
Post a Comment