Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I have finished all 5 cases.
Left with the bonus.
It was mind-boggling!
I want to find the other series like CSI Miami & CSI New York.
Where?Where?Where?Where?Where?

Guess what, I didn't attend today Maths extra class.
I was too tired & at the same time having cough+phlegm.
I had already set the alarm & mum had to wake me up.
But then I said, I didn't feel like going to school.
So continue sleeping till 11.

Around 2+ went to PP.
Well I didn't get to eat ice-cream as I was coughing. :'(
Walk&Walk around PP.
Younger sis got her hair cut at the junior league.
She was crying everytime her hair falls on her hand.
But managed to survive the whole hair cut.
In order to make her happy,mum bought toys for her.

Went home by taxi.
The driver actually went out from the cab and wanted to give a helping hand.
Very kind-hearted person.

So here I'm blogging.
To kill boredom.
There's no interesting TV shows.
Bored!Bored!Bored!Bored!

That's all for this post.
I want to eat dinner!
Yong Tau Foo! (sp?)
ByeBye:)

P/S : I MISS PEOPLE!

No comments: