Went to WWW(wild wild wet) yesterday since aunt asked me out last minute.
It was Certis Cisco family day.
It was so much fun having cousins around.
The Shiok River, I think we went around 10times.Haha
The Ular-la, only 2times since there were so many people.
The Tsunami, 2times too.
My skin are getting darker.
Best -.-!
Haha.
Suprisingly I didn't get any sunburn.
Except scratches on my feet.
&I had spray paint tattoo but I forget to take picture of it before washing it away. :(
Had dinner at Pizza Hut.
Home sweet home after dinner.
I was tired and slept early yesterday.
&woke up early in the morning today.
So here I'm updating this blog.
To kill boredom.
I'm currently not in the mood to talk to anybody in the house.
I'm currently not in the mood to talk to anybody in the house.
Mostly spent sitting at home today since nobody asked me out.
But "someone" called haha! Laugh & Talked.
I hope the holidays get extended eventhough I badly want to go to school.
Reason : Simple, I have not finish my tons of homework.
I can't believe time is passing so fast. Sad.
A few more months to go to N Level and before that it will be Prelim.
Pressure!Stress!
That's all for now.
Will update if there's occasion or something I want to share or when I feel very bored!
ByeBye:)
P/S: Thanks for the memories,
Even though they weren't so great.
No comments:
Post a Comment