Monday, June 15, 2009

5 days since my last update.
So lets get it started.

Wednesday:
I forget what happened on the day!This shows how STM I'm. Haha

Thursday:
Had Maths extra class & after that I don't know what happened.
Bahahahahahahahaha.

Friday:
Had Maths extra class.Towards the end of class, Mr Chng told us ghost stories.
It was eerie. Everybody was listening to him talking.
I like to hear stories from personal experience.

After class met with mum since she wanted to buy some stuffs from shengsiong.
Walked around Bedok Interchange.
&Stop at the Hp shop.
Pester mum to buy me a new hp.
&She bought it for me.
THANKS MUM!

Saturday:
Went to Mustafa Center with mum,dad&younger sis.
Bought 2 3/4 shorts.

Sunday:
Went to Swensen to celebrate Mum's birthday in advance.
We ate late lunch there & ate ice-cream too.
I was full at that period of time.
Walked around TM & CS.
Bought Vcds and stuffs.
Wanted to buy donuts but the queue was quite long.
So nevermind.
Bought Qiji for dinner & HOME SWEET HOME.

Today:
Went to Vivocity since Mum haven't step into that place before.
Had lunch at THE CHICKEN RICE SHOP.
Walked around the mall.
Bought biscuits at Candy Empire.

Took cab to Geylang.
Walked from Joo Chiat Complex to City Plaza to Tanjong Katong Complex.
Can you imagine how tired I'm at that point.
Bought DONUT EMPIRE.
Took cab back home.
HOME SWEET HOME.

So here I'm blogging.
There's extra class tomorrow.
&Wed,Thurs & Fri (?) ..
Lucky next week there won't be any extra class.
Wooohoooo.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!
You are the no. 1 mum in the world.
The bestest.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO DAD.
So that's all for today post.
Will post more if I have time or there's any special occasion.
ByeBye:D

No comments: