Friday, June 26, 2009


Movie date with the girl up there.
TRANSFORMERS : Revenge Of The Fallen.
Rating : 10/10.
The sound effects, the graphics and the new enemies.
It was AWESOME.
I love it :D

We bought the movie combo set, it comes with the Transformers cup adn popcorn.
I brought home the cup.
Hahaha.
&It was cold in the cinema.
Jacket save my life from freezing. :D
The movie duration was nearly 2hours.

Ate late lunch.
&Walked to the Mall.
Went up and looked around for interesting stuffs but none attracts me.
Took MRT & off to Bedok Interchange.
Met aunt,went dinner & HOME SWEET HOME :D

I had a great day.
& Today was chicken day for me!
I ate chicken for lunch & dinner.
Mum bought Fried Chicken from Arnolds.
NO!NO! I had enough chickens today.
NO WAY! Haha.

There are many pictures from the previous outings but I'm so LAZY to upload them.
Sorry ELPOEP!(backwards) :P
I'm waiting for dramas to start.
9PM please come faster.

Mum bought me Malay novel but I had not start reading it.
I have two novels not read yet. HOW?
Tell me!

That's all for now.
ByeBye:D
P/S : MEMORIES LINGER .......

No comments: