Thursday, June 4, 2009


I'm seriously bored right now.
Nothing to do.
Actually there's at least 20papers to be done.
I'm just plain lazy.

Had Chem extra lesson just now.
Go through worksheet.
&Went to Bedok Inter to buy lunch for myself.
Mcdonalds!
But I hate the service today.
-I said Sprite not Coca-Cola.
-There's no mayonaise, out of stock?
-There's no more my favourite meal.
-They nearly forget to give me my drink.
&some primary school kid accidentally push me and didn't said "SORRY" .
Pissed me off & I heard the other boy said that I was angry! Duh!
Who wasn't angry if you are in my shoe.
Bloody-Fool.

Sorry for being a bit harsh for today post.
I'm having a bad mood right now.
Everybody in the house is pissing me off.
Get that pissed off!

&There's no food.
This means I have to cook myself maggi.

There's extra class tomorrow. SS & PHY.
Next week is even worse, from Mon to Fri, MATHS.

My bicycle seat has a problem.
Feel like changing it.
But I'm totally broke this month.


Shall stop here.
ByeBye.

No comments: