Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The game above is super fun.
PICTUREKA.
Went to Toy r us and the promoter asked if we interested to play it.
So I said YES.
Seriously it is so fun & challenges your eyes to be fast at spotting things.
COOL right.
But we play against each other and lost, nevermind it was just a game.
Woohoo. I like but the prices hurt abit. Its 49.90, if I'm not wrong.

So lets talk about school.
Had SS extra class.
Ended around 1130.
Went TM to have our lunch.
&WE HAD J.CO DONUTS.
GREAT?
IT'S MARVELOUS.
I like the sugar donut & the choc nuts donut.
I'dont know what is the exact name for the donuts.
IT'S A MUST BUY DONUT FLAVOUR!
Hahahaha.

Went Bedok Interchange to get a drink from EACH A CUP.
After that, HOME SWEET HOME.
So here I'm updating this blog.
Bored right now.
Felt like sleeping.
Okay, I will sleep after I post this at the blog.

Going jogging tomorrow.
&there's extra class for chemistry tomorrow for Band 1 at 10am.

2 words to describe how I feel right now.
TIRED + SLEEPY.

Okay, shall stop here.
I'm going to the dreamland.
Want to join me?
Hahaha.
ByeBye:)

No comments: