Green TEA!
School was like so BORED!
It's only 2days since school started and I felt that it was like 200days of school.
Boooooo!
Oral are coming!Both MT & Eng.
I'm the kind of phobia of reading to teachers as I get stress-up and tension when looking teacher face. I get easily nervous when my turn is nearing.
I must try to control my feeling.
OH NO!
I have been drinking Green Tea since the holidays.
OMG, I'm stuck with Green Tea.!!!
But should not drink it too often as it contains sugar.
Very bad for health.
I feel like watching Transformers 2 again!
Today was spent mostly riding my bicycle, study with Genggong!
Now I felt tired after riding my bike. My leg is aching right now.
Starting to revise on subjects already.No more playing of games.
I have to revise on my weaker subjects.
Subjects that I barely pass, like C5, B4.
I'm so pissed off with brother.
First of all, I can't upload pictures via blogger.
I have to upload in PhotoBucket and then put it here.
So much trouble.
This all due to the anti-virus thing.
I don't what it is.
Don't care.
&I'm getting irritated by people in this house.
What? I have to take care of your moods is it.?
You think I'm somebody without feelings.
I'm very patient all this while then people in this house is stepping all over my head.
I shall not say anymore or it may worsen my mood for today.
I rather put in my earpiece into my ears and study than think about this nonsense things.
That's all for now.
ByeBye.

No comments:
Post a Comment