Wednesday, June 17, 2009


Tired!


This is all because of 8hrs of school.
Holiday also must come back from extra class.:'(
This year's is the worst June Holidays I ever had.
Next year probably even worser if get to go to Sec 5.
I'll have to wait for Nov/Dec holidays for a actual/real holiday.

The H1N1 case rise up to 49 cases.
Each time you step into Springfield Sec these past few days, the security guard will ask have you gone to other countries. Yesterday he asked, today he asked again.-.-

Yesterday extra class was very useful.
Mr Nathan taught us the sbq techniques.
Tomorrow will be seq.

Today class was pathetic, only six came and some from other classes.
I don't know how many will turn up tomorrow??
I shall bring crackers for tomorrow class because for sure I'll starve.
Tomorrow have to wake up early.
I was late actually for class just now.
Alarm at 730, I put it on snooze and woke up at 8.
I drag myself out of bed, iron my clothes, pack back & shower.
Nearly 845 then I step out of the house.
Late right.I reach at 915.
Lucky the bus came as soon as I reach the bus stop.
Mum bought Munchy donuts but none was my favourite flavour, so I only ate 1 :(...
Mum said that the original already finished.:( :'(
&I just realised, I haven't ate dinner.
Nevermind, I shall drink hot milo/HL milk.
I'm addicted to brother psp games.
All his fault. Haha.
Okay, thats all for this post.
ByeBye:D

No comments: