Thursday, June 18, 2009


I had 1 bottle and 1 can of Green Tea today.
I don't know since when I like to drink green tea that much??
All I know is that I used to hate green tea so much.
Hahaha. There's a bottle of green tea in the refrigerator.
I don't know who brought it home.
Hahaha.

Today extra class was cut short due to the H1N1.
Went lunch at Mcdonalds.
Then HOME SWEET HOME.

I ride my bike today after so long not riding it.
Felt much happy when I cycle around the neighbourhood & got my bike seat fixed.
If I wait for dad to fixed it, it would 1 year later. Hahaha.
I'm bored to the max since elder sis is still working at this time.
I all alone in the room. :(
I think there's good dramas on TV now but I so lazy to walk out of the room.
Brother is working too.
Younger sis is playing my Ipod.
Life is so boring at a point of time.
Damn.

How I wish its still the old you. :(

I want to go out!
Shopping/Picture taking!
Maybe I'm going to Bedok Reservoir tomorrow with my camera & bicycle if I'm going out to anywhere tomorrow.

That's all for today.
ByeBye:D

P/S: Hum Hain Rahi Pyaar Ke, Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte
(We are traveling the love lane, Down the road we'll meet again)

No comments: