Friday, September 24, 2010

553. Please don't let this go on forever.

Life's like this.

Prelim's result was boohoo!
Everything was like __-__.
But it's okaylah, I don't want to regret anymore.
Time to buck up and start mugging forever!
Oh wait for another 27DAYS.
And after 12th NOVEMBER IT'S HEAVEN!

Sis didn't like the way I shopped! Boo!
HAHAH!
She said I should think before buying the things!
Too bad.
My taste and her taste doesn't match! :P
Okay, my legs are BLOODY ACHING!
So many incident happened.
My foot got stepped many times! :(
Sorry little tiny last toe. :O
A&E made my day! ♥
Thanks to the places that reminded me of you. :|

Hari Raya with classmates is like next Friday!
Baik, lame pe!
Takpelah asalkan jadi sudah eh.

So what now?
I don't know what the hell am I thinking right now.
I'm like standing in the middle, waiting to fall on either sides.
"I might lose my mind for awhile but I'll be fine. Have you heard, there's this thing that heals and it's called time"
Someone gave me this quote and I have it on the back of my phone.
So now I let you choose and think.

P/S: Because it's going on for too long.

No comments: