Promises.
Oh great, I totally forgot about the speech!
No!!!! Gosh!
I got to do it by tomorrow.
And talking about graduation day, I still haven't decide to attend it or not since it clashes with dad's company busary award thing. Gosh!
Why out of so many days in a year, they have to choose 22nd September!
Macam siak ah!
Dad insist that I go if not I need a letter from teacher!
Life is so unfair.
I don't like this.
Anyway I rather go to graduation day than go to that ceremony.
Cycling earlier today was good!
Exercising, sun tanning and of course releasing the tension.
I managed to keep myself going eventhough my butt hurts after weeks not sitting on the sit.
I like the breeze especially.
It calms my mind.
I was day-dreaming too!
Haha!
One of the aims yesterday failed!
Argh!
Okay nevermind, there's today!
I will make use of the hours today wisely.
Insyaallah.
Aunt asked me along to a seminar at the Mosque.
To know the tips and how to handle the exams.
I think I should go.
There's sembahyang hajat too!
I think I know why my heart is not at peace.
And there's no calm in my mind.
Tomorrow is a must.
Tetap jalani hidup ini, melakukan yang terbaik.
Tak ada manusia yang lahir sempurna.
Jangan kau sesali segala apa yang telah terjadi.
P/S: Forget about it.

No comments:
Post a Comment