~
Selamat Hari Raya!
Yeay!
But I kind of missed fasting.
PMS fault lah, if not I think I can complete 29 days minus that one day I was sicked!
Nevermind, I'm grateful enough to get to fast for 26 days.
I ate two plates of ketupat and few other dishes.
Oh, I can't resist mum's coooking!
Power to max oi!
My house will be pack with people tomorrow.
Okay lie, only from my father side.
2-3 families.
Since my grandma(father's side) is here, it's so convenient for us!
No need to take bus, travel here travel there.
Leceh.
Apart from that, my grandma(mother's side) live just next to our block!
HAHA!
Okay a little singlish up there.
Can't wait to meet cousins and aunties plus uncles.
Kaching $$!
I'm done with ^^
Yeay! ;D
I was going through some old pictures.
I used to be so fair and cute plus the curly hair!
HAHA!
P/S: Can we make it something good?

No comments:
Post a Comment