Saturday, September 18, 2010

550. Oh I told myself this.

~

There are things that can still be save.
There are things that are better letting go.
There are things that are worth thinking.
There are things that needs faith and hope.
There are things that needs your support.
There are a lot of things.
All you can do is do what you can at this moment.

I was hoping for better grades for Prelims.
But I know it would turn out this way.
Didn't put enough attention and focused towards studying.
Just passing a subject is not good enough.
I need to really buck up in Physics and Maths!
I need SOS now!
33 more days to O level's.
I can do it! Endure.
Last lap people!
The last run!
Do your best, finish what you started.

Graduation next week!
I haven't start on speech yet!
Oohh.

I had talks with Sis.
People with experience is always the best.
What she said was true actually.
Take note of the important hints.
She also gave tips for O Level's! ^^

I'm going cycling tomorrow.
The reasons are I need a little exercise!
And a time for myself to think about this carefully.

P/S: Jangan menyerah.

No comments: