So lets go back to the first time please.
The whole room looked a cleaner than before but there's still a little cleaning to be done.
The computer table, the rubbish, the guitar and etc.
I'm extra free now.
Doing nothing except staring at this laptop.
I feel like studying for FnN but I think not now.
HAHAHA!
I'm thinking about the Everlast watch but I wanted to get either BBG or G-Shock.
Hmm, no, I'm not going to buy all three or both.
I can't make the decision now.
But the everlast watch I had before broke into half.
Yes, the strap fall off. -.-
G-Shock? Baby-G?
I DON'T KNOW! I DON'T WANT TO THINK NOW!
:P
Birkenstock.
I'm attracted to every type of sandals they have.
Can I have all?
Of course I can't.
Shall get another pair for myself.
Till now, I don't know whether this Bonjela really works.
My ulcer is still acting up.
But the pain is lessen.
I always had tears in my eyes every time I apply it to the sore area.
Hahaha! Pain oi!
Go try it then you how pain it can cause.
My phone isn't ringing nowadays.
Why?
I put in on silent!
HAHAH!
It's MONDAY tomorrow!
I'm still unsure about the outing tomorrow with the 7's.
Is it confirm yet or still on the process?
P/S: I.M.U

No comments:
Post a Comment