Physics was a KILLER!
Maths, Chem and Physics papers killed my brain cells.
Well, Thank God it ended. Yeay.
Left with FnN and Sci(MCQ).
I'm feeling lethargic now.
I think I better take a good 1 hour nap.
Buying bottles of drinks later for Hari Raya.
Tomorrow, baking the cookies again!
In the RAYA mood. :D
Someone says I'm different towards "somebody".
But it's the way I think of the person sometimes.
You changed my point of view, there goes my impression of you.
Sorry, but I didn't mean to.
Ohya, yesterday's post has the part where "It's the third Of September today...."
It was actually meant for today. I mix up with the dates.
HEHE.
I'm still in my shorts/boxer.
Yes, I know. Too lazy to go and take a bath.
Since we are going out later, I might as well bathe later.
P/S: If it's meant to be like this then let it be.

No comments:
Post a Comment