Monday, September 13, 2010

546. It's not easy.

~

When my world is falling apart.
When there's no light to break up the dark.

Sci(Phy/Chem) paper was ______. (Fill in the blank yourself)
No comment.

FnN paper tomorrow.
I hope it will be doable.

I haven't had a proper meal since morning.
Should I go to 7/11 and buy some ready to eat food?
Hmm.
I think I should since I will be alone at home in a few minutes time.
Mum & Dad going out to people's house.
Brother probably is going out too.
I'm having the house all by myself.
Okay lie, my grandma and my maid is still at home.
HAHA!
But still, I can blast songs loudly!
Woooohooo.

Makan chocolate jadi happy sikit.
Tapi tu dulu, sekarang chocolate pun tak jalan.
Hmm.

Last paper tomorrow.
Yeah, enjoy for one day ah!

The best thing to do now is do nothing.

P/S: I can't feel it anymore.

No comments: