Saturday, September 4, 2010

534. Keep holding on.

I'll try even it's hard.

Mum decided to bake cookies today.
2 types of cookies down, how many more to go???? Clueless.
Maybe another 2 or 3.
Hmm.

Mum and dad talked a lot today especially dad.
Mum was talking about friends.
Dad was talking about family.
I don't know why but a "OUT OF SUDDEN TOPICS"
Dad keep on saying, "Asyik SMS je dari tadi, satu hari agaknye 100 lebih"
HAHAHA!
Yes, thats my dad.

Break fast today was good.
I like. :D

6 more days to H.R
9 more days for the remaining prelims papers.

MR CHENG gave us something called "ENERGY ...."
It's kind of cute.
In a package, there's coffee powder, tea bag, sweet, wafer biscuit 
and another thing which I don't know what it's called.
I thought he wanted to nag or scold us but he did the opposite.
So kind and concern of him to do that.

Someone said "push your ego aside."
I'm trying my very best to do that.
I know I'm a little not me nowadays.
I don't know why.
Mood swing I guess.

If the counter on my blog is correct.
That means I think I have stalkers.
HAHAH!
Thanks for reading my blog yeah.
Whoever you are, stalkers, friends and anybody.
:]

Did a little bit of adjustment in my room.
Shift sis bed towards the other side.
It look nicer than before I guess.

I'm attracted with the Everlast Watch I saw earlier on.
I like the black and green.
I shall consider that as one of the items to buy.

Another Birkens.
Another watch.
A few more t-shirts from Forever 21, C.O and where ever it may be.
A box of donuts from J.CO.
I need pants and shorts badly for going out!!
Tenderbest.
Bubble Tea, Cornflakes Smoothie(?).
...................
....
...
..
.

P/S: I will.

No comments: