Wednesday, September 15, 2010

549. Another day past.

I think so too.

No paper means no school today!
Tomorrow suppose to be marking day but they cancel it. -.-
I think they consider today as marking day.
MEREPEK NAK MAMPOS.

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky like shooting star.
I can really use a little wish right now.

Because I'm trying to gt through today and there's one thing I know,
I don't want to think about you and don't want to figure this out.

Serious studying starting from tonight.
No more playing around.
I feel like asking my siblings to lock or put password on their laptops.
Such a distractions for me.
But I'll try to control myself too.
Maybe I will be alive at twitter only.
Facebook will rest in peace.
Blogger will come alive only on Fridays and the weekends.
HAHA!
I hope it works.

P/S: Goodbye.

No comments: