~
Hari Raya was spent mostly at home.
Penat lah, and somemore it clashes with the prelims.
Ngok, sape entah suruh buat prelims lambat2!
Selenge bacin!
Two more papers!
Anyway first day was spent at home, waiting for people to come.
And was spent at grandma's house too.
I look a little not my age because this male cousin which is below my age I guess, 15/16 wanted to salam but it was too awkward so I did a blur and laugh quietly.
It's not cool, I don't look old or maybe my height tell so.
Managed to collect a few hundreds now.
Alhamdullilah.
Okay, talking about studying.
I only study a little.
Yes, a little. Or better flip through the papers!
NOT GOOD!
MUST STUDY!
PLEASE DON'T SLACK RUZANNA OI!
ARGH!
TOMORROW MUST STUDY I DON'T CARE!
I don't like having this kind of thoughts.
And especially when someone appeared in my dreams.
Is it fate or coincidence?
I don't feel like using ___ ______ _____ to school anymore.
I had this sudden feeling while I was in the toilet.
I know it's a bit weird though.
I don't know.
Suddenly all this thoughts keep on running in my mind every now and then.
P/S: Action speaks louder than words.

No comments:
Post a Comment