So close, yet so far.
I didn't attend school today.
Reason : MC because my knee was strained.
Woke up at 10.30am and watched Adnan Sempit.
I like the last part especially.
Bored! Bored! Bored!
Should have gone to school today.
See I'm dying of boredness.
Except for studying SS, I got nothing else to do.
I missed Physics lessons, Hist, Ss, Eng, Maths today.
How bad is that? :(
I miss SCHOOL!
I can't wait for the long weekends.
Friday, Saturday, Sunday!
Yippee Yeay!
But I got lots of things to be done.
Mainly studying and spending quality time with FAMILY.
Sports Day yesterday was a blast and sadly the last one for us Sec 5.
But I had fun when we were cheering and bomb-ed the sec 4.
Funny though. Everybody seems to be supportive on that.
I had cramps on both legs.
Got free massage from the St. John but it was very effective.
But then it came back after I reached home.
Went to the clinic and the doctor said my knees are fine except that maybe I didn't warm up properly.
I'm such a lazy bum today.
I think I can count how many steps I walk around the house.
Walking like an old woman.
Slow and steady.
Opps, I forgot to eat my medicine in the morning.
Better go and eat now before people(s) start nagging at me.
P/S: Tell me or tell me not?
Still curious?

No comments:
Post a Comment