Saturday, March 27, 2010

I promise I'll try okay.

HEART TO HEART TALK.
Everything is alright now.
End up talking about a lot of things right?
Solution remember please. :)
Don't anyhow assume!

Speech Day was normal.
Isn't as exciting as I thought it will be.
Ohya, pictures will be up somewhere, either multiply or facebook.

I need to finish up my homeworks!
Malay and Hist.

TUESDAY!TUESDAY!TUESDAY!
Come faster.
It's not that I can't wait to run, I just can't wait to feel the excitement.

You and Me are better off as friends.
Feelings fading away I guess.
Can't see the spark in you anymore.
Thanks for making me fall for you.

I got this somewhere on the internet.
Quite true isn't it.

Friend: has never seen you cry
Best friend: has always had the best shoulder to cry on

Friend: never asks for anything to eat or drink
Best friend: opens the fridge and makes herself at home

Friend: asks you to write down your number.
Best friend: they ask you for their number (cuz they can't remember it!)

Friend: borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
Best friend: has a closet full of your stuff

Friend: only knows a few things about you
Best friend: could write a biography on your life story

Friend: will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing
Best friend: will always go with you

P/S: I'm changing for the best.
Trying not pretending.

No comments: