I miss everything in 2006 & 2007.
So why do people have to split us?
If we WERE to be together, it will be so memorable.
But I'm glad to meet new people in 2008-2010.
But yet again, 2010 wasn't as good as the previous years.
There's a lot of misunderstanding, quarrelling and many more.
Sitting at that place reminds me a lot.
Flashbacks coming into my mind.
I MISS THAT PLACE SO MUCH.
THERE'S SO MANY MEMORIES THERE.
Yeay, I can't wait for tomorrow!
Yippee Yippee Yeay.
Let's pray everything goes smoothly tomorrow.
Yeay, finally time is giving in to me.
BEACH,BEACH,BEACH!
ICE-CREAM,ICE-CREAM,ICE-CREAM!
Somehow I feel you knew about this.
But wth to you, it's got nothing to do with you.
So I don't freaking care.
Bye Bugger.
Thanks for making me like a piece of tissue.
When you want you use it, when you don't want you throw it away.
Job well done, congratulations dude.
YOU & ME.
FRIENDS.
Eyes: To look at you
Hands: To pray for you
Mind: To care for you
Heart: To love you
Legs: To kick you if you forget me.
:D
Bye blog, I got to start studying alraedy.
See you on weekends, people.
BYEBYE! :'(
P/S: I'll take up your challenge.

No comments:
Post a Comment