Thursday, March 11, 2010

Quotes
Changed and continuing changing.

Finally the holidays are here.
Wait! There won't be any holiday for me.
I got classes next week.
Mon-FnN
Tues-Maths
Wed-CIP+Chem
Thurs-Physics
Friday-Malay workshop.
But the good thing is classes starts at 9am onwards except for Wed & Fri.

It has been a hectic week this week.
You know I know We both know.
I don't want to talk about it anyway.

Today was fun.
Played soccer during PE.
Received report book and it was okay but can be better.
Got to bring up the grades especially english.

So far, I have been able to make sure things like last week don't happen anymore.
Grateful of that.
Controlling emotions and advising people not to be like me.
Been there and gone through it.
Seriously I don't like it at all.

I have not yet seen the doctor regarding my leg.
Will be going tomorrow.
And will be trimming my hair during the weekends!

P/S: Moving on with life.

No comments: