
I can't promise I'll always be by your side
To give you a hug
But I will always be on the other side of a phone
I can't promise everything will be alright
Because sometimes I just don't know
But I will always do my best to make everything okay.
Had to stay back for the speech day thingy and we finished everything around 2.30pm.
From 10.30-2.30, 4 hours of cutting, pasting, sweeping, re-arrange the tables...
ONE WORD: TIRED!
RAHSIAMU, RAHSIAKU. :D
I was late for school just now and had to run two whole rounds around the field.
Fun not.
PE after the run.
I had to run around the field again.
But this time it's cooler, those who were there should know best. :)
Soccer again after that.
I'm prone to accident today.
First, trying to the goalkeeper of the day, the ball hit my right hand and left leg.
Second, I fell and hit my head first on the field.
Third, I nearly trip over a paper. -.-
That's how fun today is.
Ahahahaha.
Planning to go jogging this Sunday.
I got to strengthen my muscle before it get cramps on Sports Day!
Can't wait for the actual day!
:D
SPEECH DAY TOMORROW.
TAKING PRIZE AND WILL BE AT THE HUB.
THERE GOES MY SATURDAY MORNING SLEEP.
Time isn't giving in to me.
Sad enough.
Whenever we try, somehow the plan is always rearranged.
P/S: Been spending less time with you guys.
:(
No comments:
Post a Comment