Sunday, March 7, 2010

Quotes

I'm still thinking whether to go to the doctor or not.
If I go, there's possibilties I have to go X-RAY my leg.
If I don't it will continue to hurt.
Thanks right leg for giving me problem to walk.
Please heal.

My weekends wasn't spent that well enough.
Yesterday was HPB-Home-Sleep-Eat-Watch Soccer-Sleep.
Today, Breakfast at 11am-Bedok Inter-Home-Mcdonalds delivery-Sleep-Computer- ???
See how I spent my weekends.

I'm too tired to think or do anything right now.
FnN coursework on hold.
Chemistry worksheet not done, I wasn't even there during the lesson.
Blame the speech day thing/rehearsal/photo-taking. -.-
There's rehearsal tomorrow and Wednesday.
I feel like skipping one of the days of the rehearsal.
And the thing is on the week of the speech day, there's 3 days straight rehearsal.
Like HELLO, how many rehearsal do you want eh?
Wasting time.

School tomorrow and I don't feel like going to school.
But I want to but I don't feel like to.
Ahahaha.
Can't afford to miss school tomorrow, there's 4 periods of FnN.

P/S: So much more to say, so much to be done.

No comments: