KURANG AJAR.
Yes, was pissed off just now because some random people just had to say that.
If you think you are that perfect then I welcome you to say that.
If not, don't bother insulting others behind their back.
Sadly, I feel sorry for whoever knows them.
A bunch of useless people who is trying to find fault.
LOOK YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR FIRST BEFORE POINTING FINGERS AT OTHERS.
Bengkel was a boring as last year.
Hear different teachers talk.
The very first teacher who spoke to us, gave me 'i dont know' how many lollipops.
Funny though, I thought she forgot about it but then she remembered.
Good memory.
Went lunch @ Mcd.
Spent time walking at Bedok Inter while talking.
Such a nice weather to sleep.
My brain, leg and body are too tired that I don't feel like bathing.
Even if everybody are together, I sometimes don't feel the close-ness in us.
Maybe what I said the last time was true.
If we don't work it out together, there will always be curiosity among us.
Share your thoughts even if it hurts one of us.
We share, we help, we lean , we trust and we understand each other.
P/S: Better together or better off ourselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment