Saturday, March 6, 2010

Quotes

HPB again next week!
Spent 4hrs sleeping in the afternoon.
Woke up and had dinner.
Crab, veg. soup and keropoks.
Finger licking best. :D

People say I look somehow angry/fierce when I'm not smilling.
Funny, eventhough I'm not angry with anything, people tend to not talk to me.
A few reasons, they are scared or too afraid because they think I will eat them!
Ahahahahahahahahahaha. Funny but it's a fact.
I think I inherited from my mum and my grandma.
They look like one kind of a gangster but when you know them it's the opposite.
Love to talk, love to gossip, love to eat especially.
So thats where I got this habit of mine when I'm not smilling.
Don't judge the book by it's cover.

I got news/stuffs that I never thought I would know.
Thanks to that one friend of mine.
Hot news, people's attitude, backstabbing friends.
Funny how I can know so much stuffs from that someone.
Now that I know, I won't be looking you the same way I looked at you before.

Knowing two sides of the story makes a difference.
Somehow I felt everybody is in the wrong.
It's just too late to blame anyone right now.

P/S: There's a reason behind everything that happened.
You know it's just too little too late.

No comments: