Wednesday, March 24, 2010

:D

They said that I was HYPER today.
Because I kept saying, "What do you want from me" & singing randomly.
And keep pointing the colour purple to them. ;D
I got a lot of purple colour things.
Wallet, earpiece, t-shirt and many other more.
I like changing my favourite colour.
First it was BLUE then YELLOW then PINK then PURPLE.
So next colour??

Class T-shirt is coming tomorrow.
Weee. Let's see the final outcome.
Cheat my feelings, say only will send the shirts between 22-24.
Ended up sending it tomorrow. -.-

SAY PEOPLE, SAY YOURSELF.
STRAIGHT IN YOUR FACE.
DO IT AGAIN AND SEE WHAT I'LL DO TO YOU.

I can't wait for speech day this Saturday.
Woohoo.
I guess I'm not taking the prize on that day ??

Go away pain, go go.
Stop bugging me please.

I guess we will be alright.
Let's hope for the best.
But I get my hopes up and
I watch them fall everytime.

P/S: Hypocrisy.
I've go to move on and be who I am.

No comments: