Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Quotes
Happy, yes I'm!
:D

FnN test, Phy result, Chem result, Combined MT class, class T madness, milk tea, prata roll!
:D
Today seems to go well.
Except when I got know something which pissed me off for awhile.
Had Pizza hut for dinner and I can't resist it and it makes me happy.
Ahahaha. But I had only 2pieces of it when usually I had 3 or more.
Just don't feel like eating too much today.
The weather seems to be humid this past few days.
It makes me sweat like nobody business.
I hate when I sweat alot.
But it means I'm losing calories right..? ;)

Because I feel we will drift apart again. :(
Tell me my feeling isn't true please.
Trying not to get carried away with my emotions.
Because when it get controls of you, here comes "Miss Sensitivity"
Very bad thing to happen especially when it happens to me.

Should go to sleep now or else I will yawn 1896300345 times tomorrow.

I trying my very best to not fall for you again because I think it's a waste of time.
Isn't it true?

P/S: Budak G's. :D

No comments: